CLINIPHARM SERVICES, through its principal owner, Jack Raber, has provided freelance medical writing services to a wide array of healthcare publishers, content creation companies, continuing education providers, and the medical communications industry including…
– Creation of audience-appropriate drug information monographs
– Evidence-based scientific, medical, and pharmaceutical communications
– Creation and editing of medical and pharmaceutical journal submissions
– Editorial Boards
– Book reviews
– Continuing education monographs
– Journal referee services
– Magazine articles (background research and/or interview)
– Reviews of conference proceedings
– Microsoft PowerPoint presentations
– Revision and re-writing of English translations of foreign language material
Dr. Raber currently serves as a referee for The Annals of Pharmacotherapy and The Journal of Pharmacy Technology (Sage Publications, Thousand Oaks, Ca.) and is a member of the Editorial Board for Hospital Pharmacy Management, Forms, Checklists & Guidelines (Aspen Publishers, Gaithersburg, Md.).
In 2002, Dr. Raber served on the advisory board of, and was a contributor to, the GALE Encyclopedia of Mental Disorders (Gale Group–Thomson Corporation), and in 2005, was a contributor to the GALE Encyclopedia of Neurologic Disorders. In 2005, Dr. Raber was a contributor to the Medical Disability Advisor, 5th Edition (Reed Group, Ltd.).
From 1992 to 2006, Dr. Raber was a Clinical Information Specialist for Specialized Clinical Services, Irvine, Ca., and was responsible for researching, producing, and editing drug information monographs and medical communications targeting healthcare providers and patients in the home care and long-term care settings .
Services are available on either an hourly or per-project basis.
Dr. Raber is an active member of the American Medical Writers Association.